Modes d'affichage clear
Rechercher clear
Outils de la discussion clear
Vieux 02/03/2010, 20h06
adilupul
-
Basic
adilupul est déconnecté
Hi Lefreut. thank you in advance if you rewrite the code so that i can run both 64 bit and 32 bit TT at the same time. i tried other programs for 32 bit programs but no other works like true transparency. Really thank you very much if you do that.

Haut de page
Vieux 02/03/2010, 21h21
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
Citation:
Envoyé par tekenen Voir le message
Thanks Lefreut friend, I want to make the True Transparency is that it can do what makes WinRoll (Link: http://www.palma.com.au/winroll/) because this allows to do what makes MAC, I think the truth would be better if the True Transparency could do this

without Winroll
http://www.palma.com.au/winroll/unroll-big.png

with WinRoll
http://www.palma.com.au/winroll/rollup-big.png
I know what WinRoll do But there are two ways to use it : "Roll"/"Unroll" window with right click on title bar or "Roll" with right click on minimize button and "Unroll" right left click maximize button.

Which one do you use?

Can I change how windows can be "Roll"? I think middle click on title bar is a good alternative because you can still use right click to display the contextual menu.

Citation:
Envoyé par eiffel_g Voir le message
Je pense... Est-ce que c'est posible d'avoir mon bug et celui de Corvine ( je crois qu'ils ont une raison similaire ) si on utilise une carte graphique integree ? J'ai pas eu la posibilite de tester sur un calculateur avec carte graphique sur PCI-E car toutes mes calculateurs sont integrees ( nVidia )
TT n'utilise pas la carte graphique Et je ne vois pas le rapport entre ces bugs et la carte graphique!

J'ai refait des tests et j'arrive toujours pas à reproduire
Dernière modification par Lefreut ; 03/03/2010 à 08h55.

Haut de page
Vieux 03/03/2010, 11h16
eiffel_g
-
Basic
eiffel_g est déconnecté
Oui, mais de mon experience j'ai vu parfois des petites ennuis avec les cartes graphiques integrees, comme par exemple des fenetres ouvertes qui meme fermees restent sur l'ecran et disparaissent seulement si on fait un refresh manuel. Possible causees par la memoire partagee avec le sisteme. En effet TT n'utilise pas la carte mais c'est la carte qui compose l'image sur l'ecran.
Tu utilise une carte integree ou sur PCi-E ? Car moi j'ai reusi a reproduire le bug sur un autre ordinateur avec graphique integree - toujours nVidia mais autre chipset. ( un utilise 6150 et l'autre 7050 ).

Haut de page
Vieux 03/03/2010, 12h47
Corvine
-
Basic
Corvine est déconnecté
Le bug semble aléatoire. En effet, aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas pu le reproduire.
Le bug peut arriver si l'option "Toujours visible" est activée.

Haut de page
Vieux 04/03/2010, 00h45
tekenen
-
Basic
tekenen est déconnecté
Hello Lefreut Friend

Then I realize that as with the WinRoll, giving clik right in the middle of the bar do the roll (not to minimize) and once by right clicking in the middle of the bar unroll (not maximize),
if you can appreciate, and I think that would do the most versatile true transparency

Haut de page
Vieux 04/03/2010, 16h21
fire_rabbit
-
Basic
fire_rabbit est déconnecté
Another 2/3 buggs be found:
1. If the Text Search dialogbox of the visualstudio 2008 IDE (in C++ mode) has been opened, clicking its close button that the TT provided doesn't cause that dialogbox being closed. Instead, the whole IDE will being closed!
2. If you have created a singledocumented / multi-documented MFC project, you could then add a command message handling method like this:
void CYourApp::OnYourCommand(void)
{
MessageBox(_T("Whatever"), _T("Ttl"), MB_OK
{
CAboutDlg dlg;

dlg.DoModel(
}
return;
}
If you clicked the 'OK' button of the first dialog 'Ttl' when it had poped up, it would work fine and the second dialogbox will poped up too; But if you clicked the Close button of the TT provided to the 'Ttl' dialogbox, It would generate an exception that said an ASSERT(IsWindow(m_hwnd)) failure.
3.(or not) When a model dialogbox has poped up, its owner should have been disabled in vista & win7. draging the title-bar of the owner with mouse should have been not allowed. However i can drag or resize it with the side that the TT gives to (although this feature is cool sometime, it may cause errors in some application at other time).
Dernière modification par fire_rabbit ; 04/03/2010 à 16h33.

Haut de page
Vieux 04/03/2010, 21h01
hi there
adilupul
-
Basic
adilupul est déconnecté
Hi Lefreut. do you know an aproximative date when you'll finish rewriting the code so that i can run both TrueTransparency x32 and x64 at the same time?. 'cause the waiting is killing me.
sorry to bother

Haut de page
Vieux 06/03/2010, 20h53
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
beta4

FR:
- Correction du bug lorsque l'on restaure une fenêtre maximisé
- Correction d'un problème lors de la fermeture de toolbar
- Correction du calcul de la taille des toolbar
- Effet de fondu lors du survol des boutons
- Clic droit sur le bouton fermer envoi la fenêtre en arrière plan
- Clic droit sur le bouton minimiser "enroule" la fenêtre et clic droit sur le bouton maximiser pour la "dérouler"
- En activant l'option "Winroll" via le menu contextuel, clic droit sur la barre de titre pour "enrouler"/"dérouler" la fenêtre

PS: L'effet Winroll ne fonctionne pas sur les fenêtres maximisées.

US:
- Fix bug when restoring maximized window
- Fix bug when closing toolbar window
- Fix wrong size calculation for toolbar window
- FadeIn/FadeOut effect on buttons
- Right click on close button sends the window to the back
- Right click on minimize button "roll" the window and right click on maximize button "unroll" the window
- With "Winroll" option active, right click on title bar to "roll"/"unroll" the window.

PS: Winroll effect doesn't work on maximized windows.

Citation:
Envoyé par fire_rabbit Voir le message
Another 2/3 buggs be found:
1. If the Text Search dialogbox of the visualstudio 2008 IDE (in C++ mode) has been opened, clicking its close button that the TT provided doesn't cause that dialogbox being closed. Instead, the whole IDE will being closed!
Fixed in beta4

Citation:
2. If you have created a singledocumented / multi-documented MFC project, you could then add a command message handling method like this:
void CYourApp::OnYourCommand(void)
{
MessageBox(_T("Whatever"), _T("Ttl"), MB_OK
{
CAboutDlg dlg;

dlg.DoModel(
}
return;
}
If you clicked the 'OK' button of the first dialog 'Ttl' when it had poped up, it would work fine and the second dialogbox will poped up too; But if you clicked the Close button of the TT provided to the 'Ttl' dialogbox, It would generate an exception that said an ASSERT(IsWindow(m_hwnd)) failure.
Maybe the same problem as 1). Fixed in beta4?

Citation:
3.(or not) When a model dialogbox has poped up, its owner should have been disabled in vista & win7. draging the title-bar of the owner with mouse should have been not allowed. However i can drag or resize it with the side that the TT gives to (although this feature is cool sometime, it may cause errors in some application at other time).
Right now, I don't know how to fix this

Citation:
Envoyé par adilupul Voir le message
Hi Lefreut. do you know an aproximative date when you'll finish rewriting the code so that i can run both TrueTransparency x32 and x64 at the same time?. 'cause the waiting is killing me.
sorry to bother
This is already done I am waiting for the next stable release to rebuild the x64 version.

Haut de page
Vieux 06/03/2010, 21h03
rhahgleuhargh
-
Basic
rhahgleuhargh est déconnecté
Hello,
Excellent travail !! L'effet winroll est très sympa, le bug de la fenêtre minimisée puis maximisée est bien corrigé.
Je poursuis mes tests sur mes 3 machines.

Haut de page
Vieux 06/03/2010, 21h39
thanks
adilupul
-
Basic
adilupul est déconnecté
thanks Lefreut. i thought you will rewrite the new one so that i can run it at the same time with the 64 one i already got. but is ok. i am waiting for the next stable release.
thank you again

Haut de page
Vieux 06/03/2010, 22h43
*Betty BoOp*
JoKeR
Premium
*Betty BoOp* est déconnecté
Excellent travail !!

Haut de page
Vieux 08/03/2010, 16h10
Schippenschorsch23
-
Basic
Schippenschorsch23 est déconnecté
GREAT WORK!!!

I have a few questions:
- Is there any posibility to set an "always on top" option to windows?
- Could be something like this: http://allsnap.org integrated?
- A better aerosnap: Windows can also snap to edges (I mean that when a window is not slided to the right side but to the right-up-edge of the monitor it snaps into this edge and gets 1/4 of the screen)

I hope that you have understood what I mean. Sorry for bad English.

Have a nice day,
Schippenschorsch

Haut de page
Vieux 08/03/2010, 19h04
*Betty BoOp*
JoKeR
Premium
*Betty BoOp* est déconnecté
en effet se serais cool que tu intègre l'idée du "allsnap"...

Haut de page
Vieux 08/03/2010, 22h51
tekenen
-
Basic
tekenen est déconnecté
Merci à intégrer les amis de Lefreut WinRoll comme je vous ai demandé, juste avoir à réparer un petit bug ça ne marche pas quand elle est agrandie, mais à la fin vous vraiment reconnaissant pour votre effort, vous êtes le meilleur.

Haut de page
Vieux 09/03/2010, 13h18
eiffel_g
-
Basic
eiffel_g est déconnecté
Bugs version beta4 :(

Des problemes avec des logiciels comme CorelDraw, MS Office:
- Si je veux fermer un document en Excel, mais pas fermer Excel, ca marche pas. Je peux minimiser le document mais si je clickque sur X pour fermer ca ne marche pas directement. Je dois cliquer sur le document quelques fois et puis clickqeur sur X..
- AeroShake fait aussi des ennuyes en Corel, Excel, Word, et probable dans d'autres logiciels aussi. Si j-ai un document modifie et je veux fermer le logiciel ou document (exception Excel comme deja dit ) je recois un message si je veux sauver le document. Si par hasard je fait des movements qui activent AeroShake le logiciel sera minimise SANS AUCUNE possibilite de le maximiser. Si je fais click droite sur le logiciel minimise en taskbar je ne recois aucun menu... Je dois utiliser Task Manager pour le fermer.
Dernière modification par eiffel_g ; 09/03/2010 à 13h52.

Haut de page
Vieux 09/03/2010, 13h39
fire_rabbit
-
Basic
fire_rabbit est déconnecté
Citation:
Envoyé par Lefreut Voir le message
beta4
Maybe the same problem as 1). Fixed in beta4?

Right now, I don't know how to fix this

1.It seems of being fixed indeed.
2.Maybe u can try to hook WM_ENABLE.

Looks like all being fine yet. It's awesome.
Nevertheless i'l test it for a long time to see if any buggs can be found..

Haut de page
Vieux 09/03/2010, 19h16
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
beta5

Fix AeroShake.
Better handling of modal window.

Citation:
Envoyé par Schippenschorsch23 Voir le message
GREAT WORK!!!

I have a few questions:
- Is there any posibility to set an "always on top" option to windows?
- Could be something like this: http://allsnap.org integrated?
- A better aerosnap: Windows can also snap to edges (I mean that when a window is not slided to the right side but to the right-up-edge of the monitor it snaps into this edge and gets 1/4 of the screen)
Sorry but I don't want to add any new complex feature.
I only do bug fixes or very simple new features for the next release.

Citation:
Bugs version beta4 :(

Des problemes avec des logiciels comme CorelDraw, MS Office:
- Si je veux fermer un document en Excel, mais pas fermer Excel, ca marche pas. Je peux minimiser le document mais si je clickque sur X pour fermer ca ne marche pas directement. Je dois cliquer sur le document quelques fois et puis clickqeur sur X..
Cela devait déjà être le cas avant la beta4, il y a toujours eu des problèmes de focus.

Citation:
- AeroShake fait aussi des ennuyes en Corel, Excel, Word, et probable dans d'autres logiciels aussi. Si j-ai un document modifie et je veux fermer le logiciel ou document (exception Excel comme deja dit ) je recois un message si je veux sauver le document. Si par hasard je fait des movements qui activent AeroShake le logiciel sera minimise SANS AUCUNE possibilite de le maximiser. Si je fais click droite sur le logiciel minimise en taskbar je ne recois aucun menu... Je dois utiliser Task Manager pour le fermer.
Corrigé

Citation:
2.Maybe u can try to hook WM_ENABLE.
Fixed in beta5

Haut de page
Vieux 10/03/2010, 13h38
eiffel_g
-
Basic
eiffel_g est déconnecté
Citation:
Corrigé
Merci, je confirme.

Citation:
Cela devait déjà être le cas avant la beta4, il y a toujours eu des problèmes de focus.
C'est vrai, meme pire que ca. Mais a un certain point j'ai eu l'impression que ca a ete fixe :( Au moins j'ai pas eu des ennuis.

Est-ce qu'il est possible d'ajouter une possibilite de ne plus afficher le " Tray Icon" ? J-ai deja trop d'icones dans ma barre d'outils... :D

Haut de page
Vieux 10/03/2010, 14h34
madness
Analyste chez CXP
Team CustomXP.net
madness est déconnecté
eiffel_g : barre des taches -> propriétés -> onglet "barre des taches" -> bouton "personnaliser", et tu choisis "toujours masquer"...
Je pense que ce sera tout aussi efficace

Par lefreut, Le meilleur logiciel de transparence...
Haut de page
Vieux 10/03/2010, 16h52
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
Ou alors "Systray=No" dans le config.ini

Haut de page
Discussion fermée
Utilisateurs regardant la discussion actuelle : 1 (0 membre(s) et 1 invité(s))

Navigation rapide
Règles de messages