Informatique et internet
un probleme de pc ? windows plante inexorablement ? comment installer un logiciel ? configurer une connexion internet, etc... ce forum est dedie a tous les petits soucis quotidien de l'informatique

Réponse
Modes d'affichage clear
Rechercher clear
Outils de la discussion clear
Vieux 15/11/2007, 20h36
Exclamation reseau domestique
jenaimarre
-
Basic
jenaimarre est déconnecté
Tout d'abord, veuillez excuser mon franglais.

Nous avions eu un reseau domestique, puis la disque dur de l'ordinateur hote etait cassee et devait etre remplacer. Nous avions reussi a utiliser notre portable pour acceder l'Internet mais apres quelques jours, nous n'arrivions plus.

Apres avoir installer une nouvelle disque dur, je n'arrive pas a configurer le reseau.

Nous utilisons un modem/ router Netgear DG843G v3. Je vous supplie ... aidez moi!!

We have had a home network then the host computer's hard drive broke and had to be replaced. We successfully used the laptop to access the Internet but after several days we lost the Internet connection. Having installed the new hard drive. I can't configure the network.

We are using a modem/ router Netgear 843G v3. I'm begging you.... please help!!

mersi bien/ many thanks

- Hilary

Réponse avec citation Haut de page
Vieux 16/11/2007, 14h27
Zouly
Partager... Quel bonheur!
Premium
Zouly est déconnecté
bonjour

je ne suis pas doué en reseau ...
Je ne sais pas si quelqu'un pourra t'aider donc je peux t'envoyer sur un site ou on pourra surement t'aider
hello

I am not gifted in network…
I do not know if somebody will be able to thus help you I can send to you on a site or one can surely help you

link

Vieux 16/11/2007, 15h36
bubka
- Gorille ultrabright -
Team CustomXP.net
bubka est déconnecté
Hello

we need more informations to help you.
What kind of connection do you have : adsl ? cable ? using wifi on your network ?
Have you checked the network configuration of your router using the url http://192.168.1.1 via your browser ? (maybe http://192.168.0.1)
Have you called your provider to be sure that its network is working ?
if you have a connection kit, have you tried to install it again ?
is the new hard drive a system drive or a secondary hard drive for data ? do you changed something to your windows configuration after the hard drive installation ?

check if your tcpip connection is set to automatic, using dhcp service. Your routeur must have this service working.
Check that you plug rj45 cable in the good way. Your routeur manual may provide a plug sequence to ensure a working connection. If you have a cable internet connection, try to plug the rj45 between host computer and routeur before pluging the internet cable on routeur.

Vieux 18/11/2007, 13h37
jenaimarre
-
Basic
jenaimarre est déconnecté
Merci bien pour vos messages. Je ne suis pas sure si je peux suivre tous, mais je vais essayer.

What kind of connection do you have : adsl ? cable ? using wifi on your network ?
We have ADSL and can connect the host computer to the Internet via the modem/router. I have had a wifi connection with the laptop before the host computer 'died'. I'm trying to set up a ethernet connection at the moment to configure the network, then will change to wifi later.

Have you checked the network configuration of your router using the url http://192.168.1.1 via your browser ? (maybe http://192.168.0.1)
The host computer is working ok, so I assume this is ok.

Have you called your provider to be sure that its network is working ?
Sorry, I don't understand - provider as in Orange.fr or netgear or ...?

if you have a connection kit, have you tried to install it again ?
I have tried numerous times , uninstalling and reinstalling the router/modem on the laptop and configuring the network in various orders, without success.

is the new hard drive a system drive or a secondary hard drive for data ?
As far as I know, it's a system drive.
do you changed something to your windows configuration after the hard drive installation ? I don't think so, but I will check with my husband.

check if your tcpip connection is set to automatic, using dhcp service. Your routeur must have this service working
I'm sorry, I', completely lost here. Do you mean on the host computer, the laptop or both? and where do I find this information?
Check that you plug rj45 cable in the good way. Your routeur manual may provide a plug sequence to ensure a working connection. If you have a cable internet connection, try to plug the rj45 between host computer and routeur before pluging the internet cable on routeur. The host computer has Internet access and I have checked the connection between the modem/router and the laptop and it's working i.e. all lights on as they should be, but when I try to finish the configuration I get a message saying no cable connected.

Thanks for your help. If you think this will be too difficult, please let me know and I'll take both computers to a computer repair shop when I can.

Best wishes/ cordialement
- Hilary

Vieux 19/11/2007, 18h53
bubka
- Gorille ultrabright -
Team CustomXP.net
bubka est déconnecté
Hello.

At this time, only the laptop cannot connect to the internet, right ?
everything is ok on the host computeur ?
And when you use the installation kit on laptop, you have an error message saying no cable connected.

So, if everything ok on your host computer check its network configuration, opening internet connection properties (right clic on the connection icon > properties...).
Check connection properties on your laptop and configure them as it is on your host computer.

Réponse
Utilisateurs regardant la discussion actuelle : 1 (0 membre(s) et 1 invité(s))

Navigation rapide
Règles de messages