Suivez toute l'actu de CustomXP.net

Discussion fermée
Vieux 22/03/2010, 17h28
fire_rabbit
-
Basic
fire_rabbit est déconnecté
Buggs Rep:
-When the window being destroyed during proceeding WM_CREATE, The App will throw an exception.
-Sometime the scrollbar of the window(non-client area, not a scrolling-control) can't accept the mouse events(maybe this bug can't be fixed due to the XP's bug). You may minimize the main window and restore it again to gain control of the scrollbars, which may or not has effects.

Harder to find those buggs. I'v tested a few weeks. The TT became rocker!

Haut de page
Vieux 22/03/2010, 20h12
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
Citation:
Envoyé par fire_rabbit Voir le message
Buggs Rep:
-When the window being destroyed during proceeding WM_CREATE, The App will throw an exception.

-Sometime the scrollbar of the window(non-client area, not a scrolling-control) can't accept the mouse events(maybe this bug can't be fixed due to the XP's bug). You may minimize the main window and restore it again to gain control of the scrollbars, which may or not has effects.
It's easier for me if you give me the name of the apps with which I can reproduce these bugs

Haut de page
Vieux 25/03/2010, 07h06
fire_rabbit
-
Basic
fire_rabbit est déconnecté
No no...
You can make this stuff on your own:
1. Open the VS and create a new MFC project in single-document mode, name it as whatever you like. Then save and build that project without any modification to. then run the executable to make sure it runs in good state.
2. Add the PostQuitMessage() call directely after the
CView::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) ;
code-line, which is in the 'OnCreate' message procedure of the created MFC View class.

Then you can found the app running and quit silently without any error message except the TT is running and hooked in.

Sometimes the code may use PostQuitMessage to indicate that the application has entered into a fatal-error state and must not continue to run during its initialization. another time the model dialogbox use that api to quit its initialization under certain cases(like 'The file is small to finish copy, no need to show a progress-bar.' etc.).
Dernière modification par fire_rabbit ; 25/03/2010 à 09h05.

Haut de page
Vieux 25/03/2010, 18h43
Schippenschorsch23
-
Basic
Schippenschorsch23 est déconnecté
Is it correct, that the blur-effect does not end exactly with the window borders but is wider then them?

I hope you can see what I mean.

Have a nice day,
Schippenschorsch

Haut de page
Vieux 25/03/2010, 22h44
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
Citation:
Envoyé par fire_rabbit Voir le message
No no...
You can make this stuff on your own:
1. Open the VS and create a new MFC project in single-document mode, name it as whatever you like. Then save and build that project without any modification to. then run the executable to make sure it runs in good state.
2. Add the PostQuitMessage() call directely after the
CView::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) ;
code-line, which is in the 'OnCreate' message procedure of the created MFC View class.

Then you can found the app running and quit silently without any error message except the TT is running and hooked in.

Sometimes the code may use PostQuitMessage to indicate that the application has entered into a fatal-error state and must not continue to run during its initialization. another time the model dialogbox use that api to quit its initialization under certain cases(like 'The file is small to finish copy, no need to show a progress-bar.' etc.).
At home, I only have Visual C++ Express which can't create MFC app. I try with plain win32 app and don't see the bug.

Citation:
Envoyé par Schippenschorsch23 Voir le message
Is it correct, that the blur-effect does not end exactly with the window borders but is wider then them?

I hope you can see what I mean.

Have a nice day,
Schippenschorsch
You can use image mask to fix this problem (see for example the skin Seven: top-mask.png, top-left-mask.png and top-right-mask.png).

new version
Dernière modification par Lefreut ; 28/03/2010 à 13h16.

Haut de page
Discussion fermée
Utilisateurs regardant la discussion actuelle : 1 (0 membre(s) et 1 invité(s))

Outils de la discussion Rechercher
Rechercher:

Recherche avancée
Modes d'affichage

Navigation rapide
Règles de messages