Afficher un message
Vieux 18/10/2007, 12h21
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
Citation:
Envoyé par p3pp8 Voir le message
Oh man it shouldn't be so hard to have blurred frames(even in the crap way WB does it), you just have to use DirectX as WindowBlinds, it check if your card has the needed acceleration support and then applies the effect, i can imagine how to do it considering that i've done things harder than a simple blur when i've been programming 3d games, you can just draw the windows frame buffer (the one with the current screen situation) into a texture with a less resolution with the bilinear filter enabled, you can do it more time with another texture to get a more blurred image or you can do a Gaussian filter by using Shaders(but i think it isn't really necessary) if the card support'em, and finally, the right parts, those where the window is currently positioned to, are mapped with the above created image using simple triangles, you can do even a mix(blend) with a pattern image just to give such the glass effect windows vista has.
I know, i'm making things simpler than what they really are, but anyway consider it as a possibility to enhance your already great TrueTransparency app!!!
Cheers!
This is not the problem. I know how to blur an image And I don't want to use DirectX.

Haut de page