Vieux 31/08/2009, 21h48
Lefreut
-
Team CustomXP.net
Lefreut est déconnecté
Citation:
Envoyé par Dizkodude Voir le message
Hi,

First of all: it's very difficult for me to follow all threads in French and also the description of softwares overhere. As my native language is DUTCH, I also can manage myself in English, but I am no polyglot, so I was very amazed to enter a French site when visiting the link included in the licence.txt of my previous version of True Transparency.
Hello,

The official TrueTransparency website is translated into english -> here

Citation:
Envoyé par Dizkodude Voir le message
However, I'm using a dual boot, XP Professional SP2 Dutch and XP Professional SP3 English, .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and even vistamized the whole stuff, but all previous versions of True Tranparency were very unstable and caused an exception error followed by a crash of explorer.exe, even sudden reboots (instead of blue screens, which I have switched off).
Let's hope this brandnew version does what it says and won't crash again, or otherwise I guess it's just an utopia expecting to run a stable XP system while using third-party apps like this one, ViStart, ViGlance, Winflip, many poor quality sidebars and lots of other utilities (even the paid Stardock software! Windowblinds is a real disaster), unless you're a masochistic freak who loves to see your system crashing until only a format is the final solution at the end...
I do my best to make TrueTransparency stable. The main problem is that I can't reproduce most of the crash that other users report to me.

If you still see crashes, please tell me what the steps to reproduce. I always try to fix crash

Réponse avec citation Haut de page