Discussion: TrueTransparency v1.4.1
Afficher un message
Vieux 30/03/2010, 20h13
FrankSmith
-
Basic
FrankSmith est déconnecté
Hi,

first a big thanks for this really great tool. I have a very nice Mac Leopard skin with beautiful soft shadows. But these shadows make me dizzy: They are part of the window borders and so there is a 40 pixel near transparent area around the "real" window. In this area I can do a windows resize on the whole 40 pixel area. But the real Intuitive way should be to have a click through the shadow on the underlying window area.

If you can do this, here is my sugesstion: for the border skins, can you implement a "click through" method when transparency is e.g. below 50% ? Maybe the transparency level could be configured in the .ini-file. An alternative could be, to have an .ini-option for the border-size on each side or skin graphic, which will be part of the window, e.g. for resizing. Outside this border width, the skin should be visible, but not react on any mouse action. The mouse action should be catched in this case from the underlying window. If I have a wish, I would prefer the second method.

Do you think, you can implement this in some of the future builds? This would really, really great.

Thanks by the way for this respectable work, you have done yet.

Frank.
Dernière modification par FrankSmith ; 30/03/2010 à 21h03.

Réponse avec citation Haut de page