Lefreut est déconnecté
beta4

FR:
- Correction du bug lorsque l'on restaure une fenêtre maximisé
- Correction d'un problème lors de la fermeture de toolbar
- Correction du calcul de la taille des toolbar
- Effet de fondu lors du survol des boutons
- Clic droit sur le bouton fermer envoi la fenêtre en arrière plan
- Clic droit sur le bouton minimiser "enroule" la fenêtre et clic droit sur le bouton maximiser pour la "dérouler"
- En activant l'option "Winroll" via le menu contextuel, clic droit sur la barre de titre pour "enrouler"/"dérouler" la fenêtre

PS: L'effet Winroll ne fonctionne pas sur les fenêtres maximisées.

US:
- Fix bug when restoring maximized window
- Fix bug when closing toolbar window
- Fix wrong size calculation for toolbar window
- FadeIn/FadeOut effect on buttons
- Right click on close button sends the window to the back
- Right click on minimize button "roll" the window and right click on maximize button "unroll" the window
- With "Winroll" option active, right click on title bar to "roll"/"unroll" the window.

PS: Winroll effect doesn't work on maximized windows.

Citation:
Envoyé par fire_rabbit Voir le message
Another 2/3 buggs be found:
1. If the Text Search dialogbox of the visualstudio 2008 IDE (in C++ mode) has been opened, clicking its close button that the TT provided doesn't cause that dialogbox being closed. Instead, the whole IDE will being closed!
Fixed in beta4

Citation:
2. If you have created a singledocumented / multi-documented MFC project, you could then add a command message handling method like this:
void CYourApp::OnYourCommand(void)
{
MessageBox(_T("Whatever"), _T("Ttl"), MB_OK
{
CAboutDlg dlg;

dlg.DoModel(
}
return;
}
If you clicked the 'OK' button of the first dialog 'Ttl' when it had poped up, it would work fine and the second dialogbox will poped up too; But if you clicked the Close button of the TT provided to the 'Ttl' dialogbox, It would generate an exception that said an ASSERT(IsWindow(m_hwnd)) failure.
Maybe the same problem as 1). Fixed in beta4?

Citation:
3.(or not) When a model dialogbox has poped up, its owner should have been disabled in vista & win7. draging the title-bar of the owner with mouse should have been not allowed. However i can drag or resize it with the side that the TT gives to (although this feature is cool sometime, it may cause errors in some application at other time).
Right now, I don't know how to fix this

Citation:
Envoyé par adilupul Voir le message
Hi Lefreut. do you know an aproximative date when you'll finish rewriting the code so that i can run both TrueTransparency x32 and x64 at the same time?. 'cause the waiting is killing me.
sorry to bother
This is already done I am waiting for the next stable release to rebuild the x64 version.

Haut de page