Forums CustomXP
Page 2 sur 11 | < 12 34 > Dernière »  | 

Forums CustomXP (https://www.pngfactory.net/customxp/forum/index.php)
-   Actualité (https://www.pngfactory.net/customxp/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   TrueTransparency 0.8.5 (https://www.pngfactory.net/customxp/forum/showthread.php?t=8618)

S.F 15/10/2007 22h59

Super cette version a vraiment corrigé tous les bugs que j'avais remarqué avant!!:super: merci!

Mais :-( je vien juste dans aperçevoir un :doute: avec cette version.
Lorsque j'ouvre Norton security (la première ouverture que je fait) le programme bloque si j'appuie sur la petite croix, je doit fait click droit sur le nom du programme dans la barre des taches pour le fermer.
Après au autre ouverture du programme (de la même session) je ne vois plus apparaitre ce bug.

C'est assez bizard comme truc :??:

babasse 16/10/2007 06h55

Non Non ça c'est un bug a Norton secury:hide:

( c'est de la mayrde norton :na:).... ok je flood pas et je sort ....

Félicitation lefreut ça marche nickel plus de bug pour ma part :super:

S.F 16/10/2007 12h37

Citation:

Envoyé par babasse (Message 136626)
Non Non ça c'est un bug a Norton secury:hide:

( c'est de la mayrde norton :na:)...

Pourtant ci je désactive TT ce prob n'apparais plus!!:doute:

Elorn 16/10/2007 14h28

signalement

Salut, je viens juste d'essayer la dernière version et j'ai remarqué une incompatibilité avec Y'z Shadow 1.9 (de multiples bugs d'affichage qui vont jusqu'au blocage complet de certaines fenêtres). Quelqu'un saurait par quoi je peux remplacer ce denier pour garder True Transparency ?

p3pp8 16/10/2007 14h38

What about blur on TrueTransparency?

Yeah, TrueTransparency's great but what about to have blurred windows frames?
Is it possible?

Regards !!!!

Lefreut 16/10/2007 21h17

Citation:

Envoyé par Elorn (Message 136637)
Salut, je viens juste d'essayer la dernière version et j'ai remarqué une incompatibilité avec Y'z Shadow 1.9 (de multiples bugs d'affichage qui vont jusqu'au blocage complet de certaines fenêtres). Quelqu'un saurait par quoi je peux remplacer ce denier pour garder True Transparency ?

J'ai testé vite fait et pas eu de problème. Avec quelles fenêtres survient le problème?

Citation:

Envoyé par p3pp8 (Message 136638)
Yeah, TrueTransparency's great but what about to have blurred windows frames?
Is it possible?

Regards !!!!

At the moment, no it's not possible. And it's very hard to add this :desole:

p3pp8 17/10/2007 11h52

What a shame, it would have been great, anyway i think TrueTransparency still rocks anyway!
Cheers!!

p3pp8 17/10/2007 13h54

Another thing, i've noticed that java applications have flickering window frames, i suppose it's a sort of double buffer problem or something similar, to be honest WindowBlinds has the same problem too.
Regards

Zouly 17/10/2007 14h17

thank you for those which work above (not me)
your compliments are cool

I speak far from English but thank you to announce the small defects to make them move:)

has soon

Elorn 17/10/2007 14h54

petite vengeance ^^

J'ai bien envie de faire une réponse à la Chabal mais je ne suis pas un anglophobe primaire... sorry I don't speack english, what have you said ? You're a Springbox' fan ???
Welcome ! :tchin:

(I'll support the rose ^^)

p.s : j'suis une burne en anglais, si un modérateur veut corriger mes fautes ou supprimer ce billet d'humeur, je ne m'en sentirais nullement offensé.

Lefreut 17/10/2007 22h50

Citation:

Envoyé par p3pp8 (Message 136678)
What a shame, it would have been great, anyway i think TrueTransparency still rocks anyway!
Cheers!!

I know that blur is the most wanted feature but believe me, it's very hard to do. I don't understand how WindowBlind can perform blur that fast :cry:

Citation:

Envoyé par p3pp8 (Message 136682)
Another thing, i've noticed that java applications have flickering window frames, i suppose it's a sort of double buffer problem or something similar, to be honest WindowBlinds has the same problem too.
Regards

Can you give me the name of an app with this problem?

HacherFaire 17/10/2007 23h24

Citation:

Envoyé par Lefreut (Message 136706)
I know that blur is the most wanted feature but believe me, it's very hard to do. I don't understand how WindowBlind can perform blur that fast :cry:

Reverse enginering?! :siffle::he:

p3pp8 18/10/2007 12h14

Any app which use the Java VM has flickering window frames, just try one you have, i'm a mobile games developer and before i've programmed 3d games, so currently my specific app is the NetBeans IDE (www.netbeans.org).
Oh man it shouldn't be so hard to have blurred frames(even in the crap way WB does it), you just have to use DirectX as WindowBlinds, it check if your card has the needed acceleration support and then applies the effect, i can imagine how to do it considering that i've done things harder than a simple blur when i've been programming 3d games, you can just draw the windows frame buffer (the one with the current screen situation) into a texture with a less resolution with the bilinear filter enabled, you can do it more time with another texture to get a more blurred image or you can do a Gaussian filter by using Shaders(but i think it isn't really necessary) if the card support'em, and finally, the right parts, those where the window is currently positioned to, are mapped with the above created image using simple triangles, you can do even a mix(blend) with a pattern image just to give such the glass effect windows vista has.
I know, i'm making things simpler than what they really are, but anyway consider it as a possibility to enhance your already great TrueTransparency app!!!
Cheers!

Lefreut 18/10/2007 12h21

Citation:

Envoyé par p3pp8 (Message 136711)
Oh man it shouldn't be so hard to have blurred frames(even in the crap way WB does it), you just have to use DirectX as WindowBlinds, it check if your card has the needed acceleration support and then applies the effect, i can imagine how to do it considering that i've done things harder than a simple blur when i've been programming 3d games, you can just draw the windows frame buffer (the one with the current screen situation) into a texture with a less resolution with the bilinear filter enabled, you can do it more time with another texture to get a more blurred image or you can do a Gaussian filter by using Shaders(but i think it isn't really necessary) if the card support'em, and finally, the right parts, those where the window is currently positioned to, are mapped with the above created image using simple triangles, you can do even a mix(blend) with a pattern image just to give such the glass effect windows vista has.
I know, i'm making things simpler than what they really are, but anyway consider it as a possibility to enhance your already great TrueTransparency app!!!
Cheers!

This is not the problem. I know how to blur an image ;-) And I don't want to use DirectX.

p3pp8 18/10/2007 13h32

so, do it by software :), make people to choose if enable it or not.
Of course i don't know how you handle all the stuff, in fact, mine are just suggestions ;)

Keep up the good work !

Elorn 18/10/2007 13h45

oups

oups désolé, me suis trompé de forum :cry:

MasterCloud 18/10/2007 17h14

Citation:

Envoyé par Elorn (Message 136688)
J'ai bien envie de faire une réponse à la Chabal mais je ne suis pas un anglophobe primaire... sorry I don't speack english, what have you said ? You're a Springbox' fan ???
Welcome ! :tchin:

(I'll support the rose ^^)

p.s : j'suis une burne en anglais, si un modérateur veut corriger mes fautes ou supprimer ce billet d'humeur, je ne m'en sentirais nullement offensé.

Sorry, I don't speak english... What did you say ? Are you a Springbox's fan ?
(I support the England Team)

janbb 18/10/2007 17h53

bugs with popup messages

désolé, mon francais n'est pas trop bien...

c'est cool, ce logiciel, :) mais:

j'ai eu un bug quand j'ai des messages popups dans des petits fenetres,
par exemple, quand je ferme un fenetre Firefox contenant plusieurs tabs, il me demande si je veux vraiment fermer tous les tabs.
Le fenetre message n'a PAS de transparence, et le logiciel plante. On peut plus bouger, parce que apparamment TrueTransparency bloque tout le système.
Après 5 à 10 minutes, on peut essayer de fermer quelque fenetre, mais tout ca est pas trop vite... :??:

Any suggestions???

janbb

p3pp8 18/10/2007 22h32

Nope, i'm not a Springbox's fan :D sorry !!!

Lefreut 19/10/2007 09h58

Citation:

Envoyé par janbb (Message 136724)
désolé, mon francais n'est pas trop bien...

c'est cool, ce logiciel, :) mais:

j'ai eu un bug quand j'ai des messages popups dans des petits fenetres,
par exemple, quand je ferme un fenetre Firefox contenant plusieurs tabs, il me demande si je veux vraiment fermer tous les tabs.
Le fenetre message n'a PAS de transparence, et le logiciel plante. On peut plus bouger, parce que apparamment TrueTransparency bloque tout le système.
Après 5 à 10 minutes, on peut essayer de fermer quelque fenetre, mais tout ca est pas trop vite... :??:

Any suggestions???

janbb

Cela sera corrigé dans la prochaine version.

21h43
Page 2 sur 11 | < 12 34 > Dernière »  |