PDA

Voir la version complète : Help needed

Asher
23/09/2007, 16h43
Hello everyone :-),

I am new in this community and am unable to understand everything of it because it is in French , what my actual question is that how can I upload my icons in PNG factory?
Also tell me if it would be fine for a non-french member like me to browse around this site

Thanks

Asher

Choukoulou
23/09/2007, 17h56
Hello,
My english isn't very good...
You have a button called "uploader un fichier" in the top of the icons in PNG Factory...
You must clic here and upload your png...

billyboy_45
23/09/2007, 21h26
choukoulou, your english is not that bad, i mean it's sufficient to be understand !

asher, first you must be logged in, then go to the png factory, click on "upload a png" under the ad,
click "parcourir" , tape a name in "nom de l'icone" , select a "categorie", and finally click on "envoyer" !!! ^^

and about the fact you're not french i don't think it'll be a problem, many of the members speaks english, and will be fine to help you! (don't want to overpast the admin's authority ^^)
the only problem is for you to understand the other topics i think.
btw you can introduce yourself here (http://www.customxp.net/forum/showthread.php?t=772&page=73&highlight=pr%E9sentez+vous) if you want, welcome ^^

LordOf
23/09/2007, 22h53
And if u want, u can switch the language of the page to english or whatever u want (near whatever ^^')

Asher
24/09/2007, 05h37
Thank you everyone for replying , I don't know how I missed the Upload a file text , now I got it and have uploaded some PNGs , I hope you like them :)

Thanks ,
Asher

billyboy_45
24/09/2007, 06h59
they are very nice but i think some of them are not of your own conception, talking about all the "vista ..." and maybe some other one, you can't upload a png that you didn't create, or at least, modified a lot.
waiting for an admin advice ...

edit : ok sorry i've just seen on CrXP a pack of the 2 vista folder psd made by you, you re-created those icons completly so i think it's fine :he:
sorry again for my suspicion :jap:, your icon's are great ! :super: